The members over on the BioWare forums leaked a bunch of details on the upcoming Mass Effect 3 DLC.
Here is what you can expect so far for classes:
- Adept – N7 Fury: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel
- Soldier – N7 Destroyer: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode
- Engineer – N7 Demolisher: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon
- Sentinel – N7 Paladin: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain
- Infiltrator – N7 Shadow: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash
- Vanguard – N7 Slayer: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash
The leak is detailing that the N7 Destroyer class will have a T5-V Battlesuit for “strong-but-slow mech like protection”, The N7 Paladin will have an omni-shield equipped and the Shadow will have a Katana like sword. In addition to the characters listed above, three new weapons and new maps (London, Rio and Vancouver). Also included in the DLC will be an online casino canada amped up difficulty which is harder than the game”s Gold difficulty, now called Platinum.
The Earth DLC will be free to download on July 17th. We have included Images for all the characters and weapons that were announced.